THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SET THE CONDITIONS OF SALE ON THE WEB-SITE, GOVERN THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE SHOPPER AND THE SELLER IN THE SALE OF GOODS AND REMOTELY PROVIDING, IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH SALE, SERVICES.
1. The basic concepts used in this Regulation mean the following:
"shopper" - a citizen who intends to purchase or order or ordering, buying or using the products presented at this WEB site;
"seller" - the company Bubbles Show Corp sells goods remotely (legal address: Hallandale beach, Fl, 33009);
"sale of goods remote way" - sale of goods under a contract of sale, concluded on the basis of acquaintance with the shopper to seller's description of the product contained in this WEB site, excluding the possibility of direct acquaintance with the shopper of the goods or samples of goods at the conclusion of such an agreement.
2. The contract of sale is concluded at the proper form from the confirmation of an order on the WEB site.
The fact of ordering on the WEB site constitutes acceptance of the shopper with the terms of the sale of goods and to the conditions of accession of Purchaser sale as a whole. The information contained on the site is a public offer. You can read the terms of purchase. The proposal for the sale of goods (offer) really is product available. The presence of the product, its price, and the basic consumer properties, you can specify when ordering our operators. The purchase contract is concluded with the payment of the goods, in the case of pre-payment of the goods or in case of confirmation, and the shopper agrees with the order when you select at the time of payment of the goods direct delivery.
3. All prices are presented on the WEB site, listed in dollars and do not include shipping cost and taxes.
4. At the time of confirmation of order by pressing "Confirm Purchase" on the WEB site, the shopper notifies its full and unconditional agreement with the contents of the order and agrees to conclude a contract in accordance with these Terms and Conditions Sale of goods.
5. Once the order is registered, e-mail is sent to the shopper's confirmation of the registration of the order. This message is a confirmation that the order of the shopper accepted for processing and preparation as well as evidence of the contract between Seller and Shopper on distance selling of goods through this WEB site.
6. Company Bubbles Show Corp organizes the delivery of goods to the Shopper.
7. Any additional information on this product, you can find out by email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Payment of the goods is carried out in two ways: by cash to the courier, bank cards on this WEB site by PayPal system.
2. Credit cards made by forwarding to the website of electronic payments PayPal.
3. Electronic funds transfer system PayPal does not transmit the card data Shopper online store or other third parties. Secure Payments by credit card technology provides a secure HTTPS connection and two-factor authentication by 3D Secure.
1. The goods are delivered by courier services.
2. Upon receipt of the order Shopper should make sure in the presence of courier that the goods correspond to the ordered (by assortment, quantity, value), does not have mechanical damage. After receiving the goods and signing of documents confirming proper execution of duties by the Seller to transfer the goods, claims for equipment, appearance of the goods and incomplete information - are not accepted.
3. If the delivery of goods packaging has traces of the autopsy the Shopper will note that fact in the documents confirming delivery, contact a representative of the company by email email@example.com or fill out the feedback form on the Contact Page of our website.
4. If the goods are defective or do not correspond to those ordered the Seller undertakes no additional charge to replace the goods in the same convenient time for the customer.
RETURN OF GOODS
1. We do not accept returns for all our products and services due to custom handmade products and unique services.